10 Tips to help you and your child make going to school easier.
1. Help them get their school bag packed the night before.
2. Make sure their uniform is ready especially after the holidays or weekend.
3. Get them to bed at a reasonable time so they have a good night sleep.
4. Set the alarm clock early enough to allow plenty of time to get ready properly.
5. Make sure they have breakfast.
6. Remind them to set off for the bus or start walking early enough so they won’t be late: punctuality is important.
7. Check to make sure they have everything they need – books, PE kit, bus fare, dinner money etc.
8. If your child is finding the work too hard speak to the teacher.
9. Talk to your child about what they did today.
10. If you or your child are unhappy about the way they are treated by staff or other pupils, contact the school straight away.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set
by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some
functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this.
The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a
'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device
types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.
Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional
functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to
enable them below: