1. Help them get their school bag packed the night before.
2. Make sure their uniform is ready, especially after the holidays or weekend.
3. Go to bed early enough for a good night's sleep.
4. Reduce screen time for 2 hours before bedtime to support a good night's sleep.
5. Set the alarm clock early enough to allow plenty of time to get ready properly.
6. Make sure they have breakfast.
7. Remind them to set off for the bus or start walking in plenty of time.
8. Check to make sure they have everything they need – books, PE kit, bus fare, dinner money etc.
9. If your child has any worries about school, talk to the class teacher straight away.
10. Talk to your child about what they did today.