At Okehampton Primary we aim.....to go further than we thought......to run faster than we hoped.....to reach higher than we dreamed......to become the best we can be.
Welcome to our new school website.
Newsletter 21st October 2016
21st October 2016
Newsletter 14th October 2016
14th October 2016
13th October 2016
No diary entries to display.
Rook Tor 98.50%
Crow Tor 98.43%
Hawkes Tor 98.25%
Read All Tweets
Visions and Values
Meet the Governors
Total Green School Award
Gold Award - School Games
Dartmoor Co-operative Learning Trust
Welcome to Okehampton Primary School's Nursery
Admissions to the Nursery
Food for Life
School Improvement Plan
School Self Evaluation
Pupil Premium Report
Governing Body Minutes
Full Governing Body
Admissions to the Nursery
Admissions to Reception
Sports Premium Report
Key Stage 1 and 2 Results
KS1 & KS2 Results 2016
KS1 & KS2 Results 2015
Definition of SEN
Areas of Special Educational Need
What is the Local Offer?
1. Who are the best people to talk to about my child’s Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND)
2. What support is available for children with SEND in our school?
3. How can I let the school know that I’m concerned about my child’s progress?
4. How will the school let me know if there are concerns about my child’s learning?
5. How is extra support allocated to children?
6. What agencies can provide support for children with SEND in our school?
7. How are the teachers in Okehampton Primary supported in working with children with SEND and what training do they receive?
8. How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
9. How will we measure the progress of your child in school?
10. What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?
11. How is Okehampton Primary School accessible to children with SEND?
12. How will your child be supported when they are joining our school/ leaving our school or moving to another class?
Gifted and Talented Provision
News and Events
Working in our school -School Direct
How can Parents/Carers Get Involved in School Life
Medicines in School
Parking in and Around School
Parent Support Adviser
What does a Parent Support Advisor do ?
How does a Parent Support Adviser work?
When I might need the Parent Support Adviser?
Transition from Nursery or Pre-school into Reception questionnaire analysis 2011 to present day
Transition into Nursery questionnaire analysis 2013 to present day
Nursery Open day - Transition into School - April 2016
Reading Workshop for Reception parents - September 2016
Trips and Events
Homework and Spellings
Before and After School Care
The Okehampton Primary School Club (T.O.P.s Club)
Click here for