Home Page

3. How can I let the school know that I’m concerned about my child’s progress?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.
• If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the Special Education Needs/Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENCo).
• The school SEN Governor can also be contacted for support.