The class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns you may have and to share information about what is working well at home and school, so that similar strategies can be used.
• SENCo is available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have.
• All information from outside professionals will be discussed with you with the person involved directly, or where this is not possible, in a report.
• Personal progress targets will be reviewed with your involvement every term.
• Homework will be adjusted as needed to your child’s individual requirements.
• A home-school contact book may be used to support communication with you when this has been agreed to be useful for you and your child.
• Once a month the school holds a coffee morning led by SENCo (dates are advertised on the school website) where the parents with children with SEND can meet informally.
• The school has now employed a Parent Support Worker, Greta Button, who will be available to offer support and advice.